Our professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you through all stages of your life. We want to earn the right, over time, to be considered by you as your retirement planning professionals.
We are in no way affiliated with the Virginia Retirement System, but we do specialize in the benefits available to you under the VRS and provide programs which are designed, not to replace the benefits that you currently qualify for, but are designed to supplement and enhance those benefits.
The Need for Retirement Planning:
Our most well received program has been our no obligation Retirement Planning Analysis Program, which consists of two parts: A presentation that shows, in general, how your retirement system works, and a Personalized Retirement Analysis, that may show you how to maximize your own, individual retirement income potential.
Many retirees, even those with 30 or more years of service, find that their retirement income is far from adequate - often less than 50% of their final salary. Most people spend more time planning a two-week vacation than in planning for a thirty year retirement. A few minutes of appropriate retirement planning can help avoid some retirement mistakes.
The TSA Advantage:
The government has set up a program specifically to help educators and employees of qualified non-profits fill their income void - a section 403(b) arrangement - Tax-Sheltered Accounts - "TSA's" as they are called. You can literally save thousands of dollars each year in taxes. You can take dollars that you are now giving the IRS in taxes, and put these dollars in your retirement pocket. Your TSA investment is made with pre-tax dollars and grows tax-deferred until withdrawn in retirement.
Flexible Investment Options:
VRSI's single most important advantage over our competitors is our investment flexibility. This means that you can select from a wide array of products and vendors, to fit your own individual situation and risk tolerance. We are on payroll deduction in over 90 VRS School Districts or educational organizations throughout the state.
We Represent You:
VRSI is an independent retirement planning organization providing these services statewide in Virginia. We are Virginians serving Virginians. We are here to serve YOU as your investment, insurance, and retirement needs change.
- If you would like to find out how to receive the professional advice of this independent, statewide retirement planning organization,
- If you would like to receive your own personalized retirement analysis,
- If you would like to learn how to utilize tax-advantaged strategies that the government has created for educators and employees of qualified non-profit organizations,
- If you already have a TSA and are concerned about which is the best retirement payout option to fit your particular situation, or
- If you would simply like to invite one of VRSI's local representatives to make a presentation to a group of your employees or to individuals in your organization . . .
Then, click here to contact VRSI for more information.
And remember . . . all presentations, individual analysis and private consultations provided by Virginia Retirement Specialists are without obligation!!!
VRSI is a Virginia based corporation dedicated to working with VRS members:
- To assist you in understanding your state retirement system,
- And educating you on your retirement income options.
Our most well-received program has been our Retirement Planning Analysis Program, which consists of two parts:
- A presentation that shows, in general, how the VRS retirement system works,
- And a Personalized Retirement Analysis, that shows how you may maximize your retirement income.
Our site is filled with educational videos, articles, slideshows, and calculators designed to help you learn more. As you search our site, send us a note regarding any questions you may have about any particular investment concepts or products. We'll get back to you quickly with a thoughtful answer.